YouthTalk Free Counselling by Email
Connect with a counsellor by email
Email counselling, information and referrals for youth by professional counsellors, or face-to-face counselling sessions (where appropriate) in a secure and confidential format, for a variety of youth issues:
- Anger Management
- Family Concerns
- School Challenges
- Alcohol and Drug Misuse
To connect with a professional youth counsellor, or to arrange a face-to-face session, send an email to email@example.com.
We will respond within 3 working business days.
TERMS OF EMAIL COUNSELLING SERVICE:
By accessing the email counselling option you agree to the terms of service. The service is designed for private communication between you and a counsellor, but supervisors may monitor and review messages. Counsellors may also report information to police or child welfare authorities, where they believe someone is in danger of being hurt or abused.
Other community resources:
- Vancouver Island Crisis Line 1-888-494-3888
- Greater Victoria's Online Youth Information Portal: www.youthcore.ca
- Information on youth topics and services throughout the province: www.youthinbc.com
- Youth Empowerment Society: www.vyes.ca
- Reproductive health: www.islandsexualhealth.org
- Intercultural Association, youth page: www.icavictoria.org
- Anxiety BC: www.anxietybc.com
- Boys & Girls Club: www.bgcvic.org
- Victoria Native Friendship Centre: www.vnfc.ca
- Military Family Resource Centre: www.esquimaltmfrc.com
- YM/WCA: www.victoriay.com
- Anger management information: www.angerinfo.com
- Greater Victoria School District No.61: www.sd61.bc.ca
- Greater Victoria School District No.62: www.sd62.bc.ca
LET US KNOW HOW WE ARE DOING! PLEASE TAKE A MINUTE TO COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE FOLLOWING SURVEY OR CONTACT US (BY EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org, OR BY PHONE: 250-478-8357) AND GIVE US YOUR FEEDBACK!
YOUTHTALK EMAIL COUNSELLING – PARTICIPANT SATISFACTION SURVEY
|Please answer all questions below by choosing the selection that best fits your impression. If a question does not apply, leave it blank.|
|I was treated with respect by my counsellor.|
|I felt understood by my counsellor.|
|After using the email counselling:|
|I can deal with strong emotions (eg. anger).|
|I can communicate more effectively with others.|
|I am making positive decisions for myself.|
|I am getting along with my family.|
|What I liked best about the email counselling was:|
|What I would like to change about the email counselling would be:|
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.