Welcome to PCFSA
WELCOME TO PACIFIC CENTRE FAMILY SERVICES ASSOCIATION
Where We Encourage Possibilities
Welcome! We recognize the courage it has taken to reach out to us and to ask for support; we know this is not an easy call to make.
Pacific Centre Family Services is a non-profit counselling agency. In 2018 we will be celebrating 50 years of providing support to residence of the Greater Victoria area, primarily the West Shore and Sooke regions. We acknowledge the L’Kwungen speaking people, the Scia’new Nation and T’Sou-ke Nation, on whose unceded traditional territories our work and activities take place. Our programs are offered in Colwood and Sooke.
- For services in Sooke you can find us at 6672 Wadams Way: https://goo.gl/maps/C2BWMCZrCq52
- In the West Shore we have re-located to 324 Goldstream Ave: https://goo.gl/maps/5bqQkXNdFDN2
Parking at the Centre for Wellbeing
Above ground visitor parking is located behind the Centre for Wellbing on Goldstream Avenue. Turn into the driveway on the west side of the building (next to the apartment buildings).
PCFSA is located on the 2nd floor.
Visiting by bus
- Centre for Wellbeing: Bus #50 stops on Goldstream Avenue outside the Centre for Wellbeing.
- Sooke: Bus #61 stops at Sooke Road near Townsend Road. It is a .5km walk to 6672 Wadams Way.
Creating a welcoming environment for all
- Noise level: Please help us maintain a quiet, peaceful experience by being mindful of using a soft tone of voice and attending to any personal phone calls outside the reception area.
- Scent free policy: Please be aware that with growing issues of allergy and sensitivity to scent, we have established a scent free policy. Staff, participants and visitors are encouraged to refrain from using scented products before or during their time with PCFSA.
- Illness: PCFSA staff, participatns and visitors are encouraged to take care when experiencing illsness. If you are experiencing flue, stomach virus or other contagious symptoms, we appreciate you rescheduling your appointment.
We welcome questions and feedback
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at 250-478-8357. If you need some direction regarding where you might access support while you are waiting to be assigned to a counsellor we encourage you to contact us at intake at 250-940-4373 and we will be happy to offer some suggestions.
Help in a crisis
Vancouver Island Crisis Line: 1-888-494-3888. This is a 24/7 resource that can offer emotional or crisis support, as well as direction with respect to community services.
From all of us at Pacific Centre, we look forward to your arrival and to learning how we might be able to support the change you are seeking in your life.