Community Outreach Prevention & Education Program (C.O.P.E.)
What We're About
C.O.P.E is a voluntary prevention/early intervention program for youth (aged 5-18) & their families.
What We Do
- Short term one to one sessions with youth.
- Confidential, non-judgemental, non-discriminatory support.
- Guidance in connecting with community resources.
- The flexibility to see youth in an office setting or out in the community.
- Various groups either based on trends and gaps determined in the community.
- Referrals to other programs, either within Pacific Centre or to external agencies as needed.
How Youth Connect to C.O.P.E.?
C.O.P.E. receives referrals from:
- Community Members
- School Staff
- Fire Department
- Other professionals
C.O.P.E. provides services free of charge to the residents of Colwood and Langford. These municipalities provide the funding for this essential service.
C.O.P.E. workers can be reached at (250) 478-8357
Sorry, there are no posts at this time.