Affordable Counselling Program
What Affordable Counselling is About
PCFSA's affordable counselling program is there to help anyone in our community with confidential counselling support. We are able to offer flexible hours including evenings and counselling for individuals and couples. Our counsellors are graduates who need to complete a number of counselling sessions to apply to become registered and are giving back to the community. Our professional registered clinical counsellor provides close supervision and mentoring.
One hour of counselling will be charged at an affordable rate tailored to individuals and couples.
We can help with a range of issues, such as:
- contending with depression and anxiety
- coping with grief and loss issues
- responding to trauma
- overcoming acute and chronic issues including stress and illness
- making life decisions and dealing with transitions
- developing improved coping skills
- addressing workplace issues
- working on relationships
- dealing with parenting challenges
- enhancing self-esteem
- planning for the future
- gender sensitive issues
To connect with PCFSA's Affordable Counselling Program, please call 250-478-8357.
We will do our best to respond to your call within 5 business days. We look forward to hearing from you!
Please contact us for more details and current fees. Thank you for your interest and your patience.